I have been waiting all week to go to the cabin! Bright and early Saturday morning I got up and packed my bag and told Mommy & Daddy to hurry up, let's go!
Grandpa and Me had lots of adventures this weekend . . . including boating
and playing horseshoes . . .
and swinging!
Of course I went boating too!
Daddy and I practiced our casting skills
But the BIGGEST adventure of all is catching my first fish!!!
On Saturday evening I caught my first of three fishies!
By Sunday morning I was an old pro and caught another 17 (yes, that is 17) fishies (there may have been a couple repeat fishies but they still count!) I am not sure why people think fishing is hard, all you do is drop in your pole and reel in the fish. I wonder why Daddy & Grandpa aren't catching as many?
5 comments:
What fun you must have had! You are already an old pro at fishing!! Miss you!
Grandma J
does the state of minnesota still mandate a legal limit of fish one can catch? circumventing laws at such an young age...
Good job Drew! At the rate you're going, you may need a stronger fishing pole in case you catch a big muskie.
Miss you lots!
Aunt Chrissy
Mr. Drew,
It was so much fun having you at the cabin over the weekend. I was really impressed with your talking in sentences and napping in your car bed. You are definitely the fishing champion. I hope you come back soon.
Love,
Grandma C.
I was fishing in Wisconsin and they have no limit on sunnies.
Drew
Post a Comment