.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My 2nd Birthday Party!!!

 My Birthday Party was on October 16th which also happens to my daddy's birthday!

 This year I was able to blow out my candles . . . however I still chose against eating any cake.
 I did enjoy the Elmo party favors though!
Opening my cool train tent from Grandma Laurie (more pix to come)
One of my presents from Aunt Mamy and Scott was an Elmo pumpkin 
 Cousin Whitney came all the way from Chicago for my party! (My sharing skills need some work)
 Aunt Chrissy and Whitney hanging outside before going to the park.
 Showing Whitney the fun things to do at the park.

Not sure how Whitney was able to snag away a balloon from Drew - she must have been quick!

 One of many new super cool outfits! This one is from Grandma and Grandpa C!
My own tee-ball set from Aunt Chrissy, Uncle James and Cousin Whitney.

Mommy has been trying to take pictures of me with all of my awesome presents but not having much luck. I am just not in the papparazzi mood lately and mommy isn't pushing it because she knows next weekend (Halloween) is going to be a photog extravaganza!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Drew!
I had such a nice time at your birthday party, but I am wondering why you don't want to taste your cake? It's GOOD! Oh well, this way you don't get so much sugar!:)
Grandma L

Anonymous said...

Drew, we had such a great time at your party! We miss you already and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
Love, Aunt Chrissy & Whitney

Anonymous said...

Drew,

Grandpa and I had so much fun at your birthday party and enjoyed all the good food. It was great seeing our two favorite grandchildren together.

Love,
Grandma C.

Anonymous said...

the nephew likes elmo. there is elmo on the cake, of course he isn't going to eat it.

seriously, your gift(s) are coming. abstained from purchasing a panda hat honoring giant's third baseman sandoval.two more games and i might relent and send a beard.