Just hanging out on the stairs . . .
And lounging in bed . . . .
Whitney getting in on the lounging action. . . in her super stylin' outfit!
We had to get one more picture complete with head band . . .
While I was napping . . . Grandpa caught the BIGGEST fish!
After nap time I got to check out the boat . . .
And shake Grandpa's hand telling him "Good Job catching that fish!"
Finally, being a big cousin is so much fun! Here I am showing
Whitney how the activity gym works . . .
She paid very good attention . . .
Thanks to me, I am pretty sure she has this all figured out now!
2 comments:
Nice pictures! Looks like you enjoyed the 4th with your little cousin. And that was a humongous fish your grandma caught. Did your mommy eat any of that?
Grandma L.
Oops! I meant that was a humongous fish your GRANDPA caught! sorry!
Post a Comment