If I can shovel driveways, certainly I can mow lawns!
I remember and take notes on everything. I just saw
Daddy mow the lawn for the first time this year and now
I do everything I can (by myself) to climb on the mower -
PLEASE let me mow the lawn?!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Drew, when you are older, Mommy & Daddy will want you to mow the lawn and shovel the snow...but then you won't want to do it! You look pretty grown up on the mower and in your bike trailer! Grandma L.
Drew, when you are older, Mommy & Daddy will want you to mow the lawn and shovel the snow...but then you won't want to do it! You look pretty grown up on the mower and in your bike trailer! Grandma L.
2 comments:
Drew, when you are older, Mommy & Daddy will want you to mow the lawn and shovel the snow...but then you won't want to do it! You look pretty grown up on the mower and in your bike trailer!
Grandma L.
Drew, when you are older, Mommy & Daddy will want you to mow the lawn and shovel the snow...but then you won't want to do it! You look pretty grown up on the mower and in your bike trailer!
Grandma L.
Post a Comment