Monday, March 22, 2010
My First Haircut
Mommy had this crazy idea that she would take some before
and after pictures. Little did she know that I would make my
first haircut a very unpleasant experience! Despite the photos,
I really wanted no part of this, the cape was itchy, the water
sprayed on me was annoying AND to top it off the TV
only played Dora the Explorer (I am an Elmo guy). Surprisingly
when it was all done I looked even more handsome than before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, that wasn't so bad now, was it, Drew?? Looking good!
Grandma L
Drew,
From the pictures it looks like you are sitting so good while having your hair cut. I hope you can run really fast because all the little girls in daycare will be trying to catch you since you look so darn cute.
Love, Grandma C.
Post a Comment