Welcome to Drew and Dylan's World!
I love these pictures! It was so fun to be there with you on Halloween, Drew! In a couple of years, you will even get to have some candy!!Grandma L
Drew your the cutest little puppy ever! I am glad your feeling better. -aunt amy.
Cute puppy! Happy Halloween. I am glad you are feeling better, Drew.
love the pictures. what an adorable costume! koralyn was the opposite...a cat...but then a poodle..that's what happens when Mom and Dad both buy halloween costumes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love these pictures! It was so fun to be there with you on Halloween, Drew! In a couple of years, you will even get to have some candy!!
Grandma L
Drew your the cutest little puppy ever! I am glad your feeling better.
-aunt amy.
Cute puppy! Happy Halloween. I am glad you are feeling better, Drew.
love the pictures. what an adorable costume! koralyn was the opposite...a cat...but then a poodle..that's what happens when Mom and Dad both buy halloween costumes!
Post a Comment