.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My First Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! Sorry I have not posted for a few days, I have been busy holiday-ing! Here are a few photos of my first Christmas(es) - I'll be back to normal posting this week!

Oh my goodness! Look what Aunt Chrissy and Uncle James sent me for Christmas! My very own lounge chair! I promise I love the chair - I am just very sleepy in the picture! I really missed you and can't wait for you to come see me in my new chair!

Grandma and Grandpa C got me a chair too! Now I can practice sitting up so I will be ready to use my lounge chair!

Grandpa and me having a good laugh before dinner!
Hangin' with Aunt Amy in my holiday attire! (Thanks Swarty family!!)

Opening presents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're looking pretty good here, Drew! I hope your first Christmas was as great for you as it was for me!
Love, Grandma L.