Welcome to Drew and Dylan's World!
OMG! He's already holding up his head! Unbelievable! Smart boy already yet!Grandma L.
he has his mother's red eyes, too. (you know, because you're eyes are always red in photos. i'm not making some weird reference to a polanski film starring a certain casevettes... really.)
actually, Lee --- I think his eyes are going to be brown and that is the brown tint you see! I think Drew looks like Brian, don't you?Grandma L.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG! He's already holding up his head! Unbelievable! Smart boy already yet!
Grandma L.
he has his mother's red eyes, too.
(you know, because you're eyes are always red in photos. i'm not making some weird reference to a polanski film starring a certain casevettes... really.)
actually, Lee --- I think his eyes are going to be brown and that is the brown tint you see! I think Drew looks like Brian, don't you?
Grandma L.
Post a Comment